1.Because he was ill yesterday, so he didn't go to work. (×)
Because he was ill yesterday, he didn't go to work. (√)
He was ill yesterday, so he didn't go to work. (√)
[析] 用though, but表示"虽然……，但是…… "或用because, so 表示"因为……，所以……"时，though和but 及because和so 都只能择一而用，不能两者同时使用。
2.The Smiths have moved Beijing. (×)
The Smiths have moved to Beijing. (√)
[析] 不及物动词后接名词或代词作宾语时，要在动词之后加上适当的介词;但不及物动词后接home, here, there等副词作宾语时，动词之后不必加任何介词。
3.The box is too heavy for him to carry it. (×)
The box is too heavy for him to carry. (√)
[析] the box既是这句话的主语, 也是不定式to carry的逻辑宾语，若句末再加上it，就和the box重复了。
4.Each of the boys have a pen. (×)
Each of the boys has a pen. (√)
[析] 复数名词前有表个体的each of, one of, every，either of等词组修饰，或有表否定的neither of, none of 等词组修饰时，谓语动词要用单数形式。
Neither he nor you is good at English. (×)
Neither he nor you are good at English. (√)
[析] either... or..., neither... nor..., not only..., but also... 等词组连接句子的两个主语时，谓语动词遵循"就近一致原则", 即由靠近谓语的那个主语决定谓语的人称和数用何种形式。
6.Ten minus three are seven. (×)
Ten minus three is seven. (√)
7.The number of the workers in this factory are about 5,000. (×)
The number of the workers in this factory is about 5,000. (√)
[析] the number of表示"……的数量"，谓语动词用单数形式;a number of 的意思是"若干"或"许多"，相当于some或a lot of，和复数名词连用，谓语动词用复数形式。
8. 例. Hello! I have important something to tell you. (×)
Hello! I have something important to tell you. (√)
9. His son is enough old to go to school. (×)
His son is old enough to go to school. (√)
10.. Here is your sweater, put away it.(×)
Here is your sweater, put it away. (√)
[析] put away, pick up, put on等"动词+副词"构成的词组后接代词作宾语时，代词只能放在动词和副词之间。
11. Look! Here the bus comes.(×)
Look! Here comes the bus.(√)
[析] 在以here, there引起的陈述句中，若句子的主语是名词，要用倒装语序，即用"Here /There+动词+名词"结构;但主语若是代词时，则不用倒装语序, 即用"Here/There +代词+动词"结构。
12. I do well in playing football, _______. (我妹妹也行。)A. so my sister does(×)B. so does my sister(√)
Li Lei is really a football fan. --- _______. (确实这样.) A. So is he(×) B. So he is(√)
Chongqing is larger than any city in China. (×)Chongqing is larger than any other city in China. (√)
[析] "any city in China"包括了重庆这座城市, 同一事物自己与自己不能做比较，只有在city 前加上other才能表示重庆和中国的其它城市比较大小。
The weather in Guangzhou is warmer than Beijing. (×)
The weather in Guangzhou is warmer than that in Beijing . (√)
[析] 表示比较时，句子中的两个比较对象必须一致，不同的比较对象不能做比较。错误句的比较对象分别为the weather in Guangzhou和Beijing，这两个不同类的事物之间不能做比较。
14, His sister married with a teacher last summer.(×)His sister married a teacher last summer. (√)
[析] 表达"A和B结婚"，要用A married/will marry B。这时务必要避免受汉语影响使用A married/will marry with B。
15. 例There is going to have a film tonight. (×) There is going to be a film tonight. (√)
[析] 一般将来时用在 There be 句式中时，be going to或will之后的动词原形只能用be,也就是说要用There is (are) going to be.... / There will be....。
16. 例I'll go hiking if it won't rain next Sunday. (×)I'll go hiking if it doesn't rain next Sunday.(√)
17.例 Teacher told us yesterday that the earth went around the sun. (×)
Teacher told us yesterday that the earth goes around the sun. (√)
18. All the balls are not round. 翻译成汉语：
[析] all, every, both等词和not连用时，not通常放在all, every, both的后面，一般情况下表示部分否定，意为"并非……都……"。
19. 例--- He didn't go to school yesterday, did he?-- _______, though he didn't feel very well.
A. No, he didn't (×) B. Yes, he did (√)
例--- Don't you usually come to school by bike?-- _______. But I sometimes walk.
A. No, I don't (×) B. Yes, I do (√)
20.---- Excuse me, is the supermarket far from here?---- No，it's about _______.
A. 7 minutes walk B. 7 minute walk C. 7 minutes' walk D. 7 minute's walk
答案为C。本题考查名词所有格用法。当名词的复数以-s结尾时，则只需要加"'"即可，则"7分钟的距离"为"7 minutes' walk"。
21. You can not imagine how much I ______ on this dress. Is it beautiful?
A. paid B. took C. cost D. spent
22. ---- Do you know _____ university student who is talking with Joe?---- Yes， she，s my cousin, Kate.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
23. The number of giant pandas is getting ______ because their living areas are becoming farmlands.
A. less and less B. larger and larger C. smaller and smaller D. fewer and
[剖析] 答案为C。句意为"大熊猫的数量越来越少因为他们的生存空间正逐渐变成农场"。本题中四个选项都是"比较级+ and + 比较级"的结构，表示"越来越……"。主语为number，只能和large或small搭配。而结合句意可判断答案为C。
24. Be careful when you come _______ the street，because the traffic is very busy
at the moment.A. across B. behind C. between D. over
25. ---- Do you often clean your classroom?---- Yes, our classroom ______ every day.
A. clean B. cleans C. is cleaned D. Cleaned
[剖析] 答案为C。句中有every day，主语为our classroom，故要用一般现在时的被动语态。
26. Lucy usually cleans the cage every two days. (对画线部分提问)_ _______ Lucy usually clean the cage?
[剖析] 答案为How often does。对every two days提问要用how often。
27. I didn't understand __________，so I raised my hand to ask...
A. what my teacher says B. what does my teacher say C. what my teacher said D. what did my teacher say
28. ---- How much ______ the shoes? ---- Five dollars ______ enough.
A. is;is B. are;is C. are;are D. is;are
[剖析] 答案为B。shoes作主语时，谓语动词应用复数形式;five dollars是一个整体，应按单数对待。
29. 误〕 We got to the top of the mountain in daybreak. 〔正〕 We got to the top of the mountain at day break.
〔析〕 at用于具体时刻之前，如：sunrise, midday, noon, sunset, midnight, night。
30. 〔误〕 Dont sleep at daytime 〔正〕 Dont sleep in daytime.
〔析〕 in 要用于较长的一段时间之内，如：in the morning / afternoon, 或 in the week / month / year. 或 in spring / supper /autumn / winter等等。
31. 〔误〕 He became a writter at his twenties 〔正〕 He became a writter in his twenties
32. 误〕 We went to swim in the river in a very hot day. 〔正〕 We went to swim in the river on a very hot day.
〔析〕 具体某一天要用介词on, 又如：on New Years Day
33. 〔误〕 Im looking forward to seeing you on Christmas. 〔正〕 Im looking for ward to seeing you at Christmas.
34. 误 I havent see you during the summer holidays. 正 I havent seen you since the beginning of the summer holidays. 〔析〕 during表示在某一段时间之内，所以一般不与完成时搭配，如：I visited a lot of museums during the holiday. 而for表示一段时间，可以用于完成时，如：I havent see you for a long time. 而through 用来表示时间时则为"整整，全部的时间"。如：It rained through the night.而since则是表达主句动作的起始时间，一般要与完成时连用。
35. 〔误〕 At entering the classroom, I heard the good news. 〔正〕 On entering the classroom, I heard the good news. 〔析〕 On 加动名词表示"一……就"。本句的译文应是：我一进入教室就听见这个好消息了。又如：on hearing… 一听见， on arrival 一到达就……(on表示动作的名词)
36. 〔误〕 In the beginning of the book, there are some interesting stories. 〔正〕 At the beginning of the book, there are some interesting stories. 〔析〕 at the begining与at the end都是指某事物的开始与结束部分，均不指时间范围，而in the beginning 则是指开始一段时间。in the end=at last是指"最终，终于"之意。
37. 〔误〕 Till the end of next week. I will have finished this work. 〔正〕 By the end of next week. I will have finished this work. 〔析〕 by 引起的时间状语表示了动作的截止点，其意思为"不迟于某一时刻将工作做完"，所以主句一般是完成时态。当然可以有将来时态，如：Ill be there by five oclock.而till则表达其一动作一直持续到某一时刻，但句中的动词一定要用持续性动词，而瞬间的截止性动词应用其否定句式，如：I wont finish this work till(until) next weekend.
38. 〔误〕 He came to London before last weekend. 〔正〕 He had come to London before last weekend.
〔正〕 He came to London two weeks ago. 〔析〕 before 一般要与完成时连用，而ago则与一般过去时连用。
39. 〔误〕I have studied English for three years gince I had come here.正 I have studied English for three years since I came here. 析 since用来表达主句动作的开始时间，所以其引出的从句中应为过去时，而不能用完成时态
40. 〔误〕 I can help you repair this bike. You will get it after two hours. 〔正〕 I can help you repair this bike. You will get it in two hours. 〔析〕中文经常讲两小时之后来取，两天内会修好，而这个介词在英文中要用in而不要用after。其原因有二，①after 多用于过去时，如：I arrived in New York. After three days, I found a job in the bank. ② after 加时间是表达一个不确定的时间范围，如：after three days, 即三天之后的哪一天都可以。所以在许诺若干时间内会完成某事时，一定要用介词in。
41.误〕 Three days after he died. 正〕 After three days he died. 〔正〕 Three days later he died.
〔析〕 after 与 later都可以用来表达一段时间之后，但它们所处的位置不同，after 在时间词前，而later在时间词后。
42.〔误〕 She hid herself after the tree. 〔正〕 She hid herself behind the tree.
〔析〕 after多用来表达某动作之后，所以有的语法书中称它为动态介词，如：I run after him. After finishing my homework, I went to see a film. 而behind则多用于静态事物之后。
43.〔误〕 There is a beautiful bird on the tree. 正〕 There is a beautiful bird in the tree.
〔析〕 树上长出的果实，树叶要用on, 而其他外来的人、物体均要用in the tree.
44.〔误〕 Shanghai is on the east of China. 〔正〕 Shanghai is in the east of China.
〔析〕 在表达地理位置时有3个介词：in, on, to。 in表示在某范围之内; on表示与某地区接壤;to则表示不相接。如：Japan is to the east of China.
45.〔误〕 I arrived at New York on July 2nd. 〔正〕 I arrived in New York on July 2nd.
〔析〕 at用来表达较小的地方，而in用来表达较大的地方。at常用于at the school gate, at home, at a bus stop, at the station, at the cinema, at a small village。
46.〔误〕 He lived in No. 3 Beijing Road. 〔正〕 He lived at No. 3 Beijing Road.
〔析〕 在门牌号码前要用at, 并要注意它的惯用法：at the end of the street, at the foot of the mountain, at the top of the page。
47.〔误〕 There is a colour TV set at the corner of the hall. 〔正〕 There is a colour TV set in the corner of the hall.
〔析〕 在屋内的角落应用in，而墙的外角用at，如：There is a tree at the corner of the street.
48. 〔误〕 Do you know there is some good news on todays newspaper? 〔正〕 Do you know there is some good news in todays newspaper? 〔析〕 在报纸上的新闻要用in, 而在具体某一版上，或某一页上则要用on。
49. 〔误〕 The school will begin on September 1st. 〔正〕 School will begin on September 1st.
〔析〕这里的school应看作不可数名词泛指学校的课程，即开学之意。要注意，有些活动场所当表达正在从事该种活动时不要加冠词，如：at table (吃饭)， When I came to Toms home, they were at table. 还有： at desk (学习)，at work (工作) at school (上学)， in hospital (住医院) at church 作礼拜如加上定冠词则另有他意，如：at the school 即在学校工作或办事，in the hospital 即在医院工作或去看望病人。
50. 〔误〕 Ill leave Beijing to Shanghai tomorrow. 〔正〕 Ill leave Beijing for Shanghai. 〔正〕 Ill leave for Shanghai.
〔析〕 leave for 是离开某地去某处的固定搭配，不可将for改为别的介词。这样的搭配还有：start for 动身前往某处，set out for， sail for。
51. 〔误〕 Im sorry. I have to get out the bus at next stop. 〔正〕 Im sorry. I have to get out of the bus at next stop.
〔析〕 get in, 与 get out是两个相反的词组。get in 为上车，而get out为下车，但语法家认为这里的in与out为副词，所以其后不能接名词，我们可以讲Wed better get in. 或Wed better get out. 还有一组词组有关上下车：get on/off(a train, a ship, a struck) get into/out of (a car, taxi…)
52. 〔误〕 Be careful The temperature of the water is ninety degrees over zero. 〔正〕 Be careful. The temperature of the water is ninety degrees above zero. 〔析〕 over 与 above 在作为比某物高的意思时有时可以互换。但在垂直方向上的高矮时，即正上方时则要用above.而泛指上方时用over.
53.〔误〕 The Dead Sea is under the sea level. 〔正〕 The Dead Sea is below the sea level.
54. 〔误〕 There is a big tree in the front of the house. 〔正〕 There is a big tree in front of the house.
in front of 是在物体外部的前面，而in the front of 是在物体内部的前面，如：The driver sits in the front of the bus.
55.〔误〕 It took them two days to walk across the forest. 〔正〕 It took them two days to walk through the forest.
〔析〕 across 作为介词有两个主要意思：① 横过，如：I want to walk across the street.② 对面，如：There is a post office across the street,而through 多用于三维空间中的穿越。across则多用于平面上的横过。如：The little girl ran across the room to meet her mother.
56. 〔误〕 The sun sets toward the west. 〔正〕 The sun sets in the west.
〔析〕 towards也可用作toward，它主要表达朝向某方向运动，但不一定到达，如：He ran toward(s) the mountain.而在表示方位east, west, north, south 时，其前面要用in。要注意的是这4个词可以用作副词，如：I went south. 也可用作名词，如：I went to the south.也可用作形容词，如：I went to the south part of China.
57. 〔误〕 Can I write the exam paper with ink? 〔正〕 Can I write the exam paper with a pen? 〔正〕 Can I write the exam paper in ink? 〔析〕 with后要加拿得起来放得下的工具，而墨水、颜料等原料则要用in。
58. 〔误〕 Im earlier today. I came here by his car. 〔正〕 Im earlier today. I came here in his car.
〔析〕在交通工具前加介词by，但不能再有任何指示代词或冠词，否则要改换相应的介词。by taxi=in a taxi
by train=in a train by bicycle=on a bicycle by ship=on a ship
59. 〔误〕 A lot of French wines are made of grape. 〔正〕 A lot of French wines are made from grape.
〔析〕 made of 是指由原材料到成品过程中原材料未发生质地的变化，而发生了某种变化则要用from,如：The desk was made of hard wood.
60.〔误〕 This is a good dictionary in English grammar. 〔正〕 This is a good dictionary on English grammar.
〔析〕关于某方面的书籍、报告等有两个介词，其中on表示某专业用书，about则为某方面的普通读物，如：This is a book about physics.即物理科普知识。
61.〔误〕 Do you have the key of the door. 〔正〕 Do you have the key to the door. 〔析〕 key to the door门的钥匙。相同用法还有answer to the question, entrance to the highway, danger to health.千万不要用of。
62. 〔误〕 I didnt do my homework, so the teacher was angry to me. 〔正〕 I didnt do my homework, so the teacher was angry with me. 〔析〕 be angry with其后接人，而be angry at其后接事。如：He was angry at what she said.
63. 〔误〕 He was good for skating. 〔正〕 He was good at skating.
〔析〕 be good at 为"擅长某事"，而be good for somebody为对某人很好。
64. 〔误〕 It was good to you to help my little boy. 〔正〕 It was good of you to help my little boy.
〔析〕 这句话应译为：你真太好了，帮助了我的小孩。而be good to somebody 是对某人态度好。如：Her mother is good to everyone.
65. 〔误〕 My parents were very pleased at me. 〔正〕 My parents were very pleased with me. 〔正〕 My parents were very pleased at my studying. 〔析〕 be pleased with后加somebody, 而be pleased at后加something。
66. 〔误〕 He is agree with me. 〔正〕 He agrees with me. 〔误〕 He againsts me. 〔正〕 He is against me.
67. 〔误〕 I havent heard letters from him. 〔正〕 I havent heard from him. 〔析〕 hear from 即为：从某人处得到信件。不要再加letter了。
68. 〔误〕 Do you know the girl on white? 〔正〕 Do you know the girl in white?
〔析〕 in white为穿一身白。与in有关的词组有：in bed(睡觉)，in hospital(住院)，in a hurry(匆匆忙忙)，in danger(危险中),in joy (高兴)，in good health(身体好)，in love(恋爱)，in trouble(困境)，与之相反的是out of ,如：out of trouble (摆脱困境)，out of date(过时了)， out of order(出故障)
69. 〔误〕 She didnt come to school because of she was ill. 〔正〕 She didnt come to school because she was ill.
〔析〕 because of 后接名词，如：The game was put off because of the rain.
70. . What can I do for you?- I'd like two ____ A. box of appleB. boxes of applesC. box of applesD. boxes of apple
答案: B. (选择其它三项的同学要注意仔细看题.不要马虎, 这里box 和apple都是可数名词)
72.Help yourself to _________. A. some chickensB. a chickenC. some chickenD. any chicken
答案: C (选择A的同学要注意chicken当鸡肉讲时不可数)
73. Which is the way to the __________?A. shoe factoryB. shoes factoryC. shoe's factoryD. shoes' factory
答案: A. (选择D的同学注意这里不是指名词所有格, 而是名词作形容词的用法.类似的用法如: pencil box; school bag等.)
.This class ________ now. Miss Gao teaches them.A. are studyingB. is studyingC. be studyingD. studying
答案: A. (选择B的同学要注意, 当这种概念名词当 "人"讲的时候要做复数处理.类似的还有: the police are running after the thief等)
We will have a _________ holiday after the exam.A. two monthB. two-monthC. two month'sD. two-months
答案: B (选择C的同学要注意应用two months'; 选择D的同学要注意名词之间有 "- " 后的组合词当作形容词来用, 因此就不用所有格形式了.)
74. 8.Our sports meeting will be held ________.A. on 24, Tuesday, April B. in April 24, TuesdayC. on Tuesday, April 24D. inApril Tuesday 24答案: C. (选B的同学是受到中文的影响,要特别注意中英文的差异)
75. Some people like to stay at home, but ________ like to go to the cinema.A. anotherB. otherC. othersD. other one
答案: C. (选择B的同学要牢记: some…., others….
76. -- Is this your shoe?-- Yes, but where is _________?A. the other oneB. other oneC. another oneD. the others
答案: A. (选择C的同学要注意鞋是两只, another指的是三者或者三者以上)
77. - When shall we meet again next week?-- _______ day is possible. It's no problem with me.
A. EitherB. NeitherC. EveryD. Any
答案: D. (选择C的同学要注意every指的是每一天都见面, any指的是任何一天都可以.注意中文的干扰)
78. 1 _______ do you write to your parents?-- Once a month.A. How longB. How soonC. How oftenD. How far
答案: C. ( 选择A的同学要注意中文的干扰. 由回答知道这里指的是写信的频率, 用how often表示.)
79..Robert has gone to _________ city and he'll be back in a week. A. otherB. the otherC. anotherD. any other
80. - Which book would you like to borrow?-- ________ of the two books is OK with me.
A. EitherB. BothC. AnyD. None 答案：A (选择B的同学要注意is 表示单数.)
81. .He knows _________ English ________ French. But he's very good at Japanese.
A. either; orB. both; andC. neither; norD. either; nor答案：C (选择A和B的同学要注意语境.)
82. - What do your parents do?-- One is a teacher; _________ is a driver.A. otherB. anotherC. the otherD. that one
答案: C (选择其它三个选项的同学要注意, one is …, the other is …的用法)
83. 22.There are many trees on ________ side of the street.A. eitherB. anyC. allD. both
84. ________ is the population of the city?A. How many B. What C. How many peopleD. How much
85. .Japan is ________ the east of China.A. inB. toC. onD. at
答案: B ( in 表示在范围里的, on表示紧挨着的; to 表示在范围以外的)
87. The postman shouted, " Mr Green, here is a letter ________ you." A. to B. fromC. forD. of
答案: C ( 选择A的同学要注意to 表示动作的方向, for表示有从属关系或者利益关系)
88. We can't do it ________ your help.A. withB. ofC. underD. without
答案: D. (选择C的同学要注意中文的干扰, 借助某人的帮助要用with,反之用without)
89. He hasn't heard from his friend __________ last month.A. sinceB. by the end ofC. forD. until
答案: A (选择B的同学要注意B选项为过去完成时的时间;选择C的同学要注意, for+时间段; 选择D的同学要注意不是not…until 句型.until+ 句子)
90. I didn't buy the dictionary yesterday _________ my aunt would give me one.A. untilB. becauseC. ifD. before
答案: B (选择A的同学要注意语境)
91. I'm going to look for another job ________ the company offers me more money.A. afterB. unlessC. whenD. for
答案: B ( 选择其它三项的同学要注意语境, 这里是指除非公司给我更多工资,否则我就要找其它工作.)
92. Don't hurry. The bus won't start ________ everybody gets on.A. sinceB. asC. untilD. when
答案: C (选择D的同学要注意前面是否定.)
93. .Please show me ____to send an e-mail, John. It's the first time for me to do it. A. howB. whatC. whenD. where
94. You've passed the exam. I'm happy ______ you.A. onB. atC. inD. for答案：D
95. I wonder ________ they finished so many different jobs in such a short time.A. whyB. howC. whenD. where
96. -- Do you speak English?-- Yes, I speak _________ a little English _______ some French.
A. neither, notB. both, orC. either, orD. not only, but also答案：D (选择C的同学要注意语境.)
97. .______ the maths problem is difficult, I'll try very hard to work it out.A. ThoughB. WhenC. BeforeD. After
98. The accident took place ________ a cold February evening.A. onB. inC. atD. for
99. He turned ________ the radio because his father was asleep. A. onB. downC. upD. over
100. I don't know the homework _______ today. A. onB. inC. ofD. for